Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today's fashion update

I'm not a particularly snappy dresser for the most part, so living in London and using public transportation regularly provides me with jaw-dropping, eye-popping entertainment in the form of other people's clothing choices. Today's installment:

On the Tube, a 50-ish man on his way to the office wearing chinos, an olive green sport coat, tiny white and pink checked button down shirt, and a bright yellow tie emblazoned with howling dogs, hunters in knickers (the US variety, not the UK variety) and caps, pheasants in flight and parachuting turkeys.

No, no, really. Turkeys wearing parachutes. I was standing at an angle to him, so it took me most of five minutes to figure out if that's really what they were, but I'm pretty sure.

I couldn't make this up if I tried. Thank you, random man with the funny tie, for making my morning a bit brighter!

1 comment:

  1. What a riot! Check out this: http://www.zazzle.com/bush_bird_tie-151026290221856366

    ReplyDelete